1. We are happy to inform you that following lists of proposals have been provisionally approved by the relevant committees of the ICSSR for Research Programmes for the year 2017-18 ending March 2018. Award letters to these applicants are being sent for completing the formalities in this connection.
2. The awardees, on receipt of their provisional award letters, shall have to submit the following documents, duly forwarded through the competent authority of the University/Institute where they have affiliated their project, within a week from the date of the provisional award letter:
a). Agreement (on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/-) CLICK HERE
b). Date of commencement of the study
d) Grant-in-aid bill duly filled in for the first instalment CLICK HERE
3. The applicants who do not find their names in the list may apply next time against next call in the financial year 2018-19. To such candidates no separate letters will be sent by the ICSSR. You are requested not to make further queries in this regard.
4. The Expert Committees have discussed the budget of each study in detail and decided budget, keeping in mind all relevant aspects of the study.
5. This is the final list including applications received for all Research Programme applications.
7. The ICSSR Research Projects Grantís terms and conditions and monitoring shall be as per Guidelines uploaded in the ICSSR website www.icssr.org. You are requested to go through the same.
Research Projects Division (RPR & RPS) in-charge
Indian Council of Social Science Research
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg