INDIAN COUNCIL OF SOCIAL SCIENCE RESEARCH
(Ministry of Human Resource Development)
We are happy to inform you that the relevant committees of the ICSSR have provisionally approved the proposals of the applicants for ICSSR senior and post-doctoral fellowships for the year 2017-18 as per lists given below:
SENIOR FELLOWSHIP, Click here
POST-DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP, Click here
Approval letters are being sent for completing the formalities in this regard. The scholars, on receipt of their provisional approval letters, shall have to submit the following documents, duly forwarded through the competent authority of the University/Institute where they are affiliating their fellowship, within 2-3 weeks of the date of the provisional award letter:
2. Joining Report Click here
3. Declaration (on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/-) Click here
4. Agreement (on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/-) Click here
5. Self-attested copy of Ph.D. degree (for Post-Doctoral Fellows only) ] if not already sent.
6. Caste certificate of SC/ST (wherever applicable) ] if not already sent.
7. Grant-n-aid bill duly filled in for the first instalment Click here
The ICSSR Senior and Post-Doctoral Fellowships Grant’s terms and conditions and monitoring shall be as per Guidelines uploaded in the ICSSR website www.icssr.org. You are requested to go through the same carefully before joining the fellowship.