INDIAN COUNCIL OF SOCIAL SCIENCE RESEARCH
(Ministry of Human Resource Development)
The study proposal (app. 1500 words) should belong to a social science discipline and one of the listed Thrust Areas of research.
Application format (Click to view and download)
Guidelines (Click to view and download)
Last date of receipt of the application is March 2, 2018 (Friday)
Applicants are required to submit the following in hard copy in prescribed format and duly forwarded by the affiliating institution must be sent to: In-charge, RP Division, Indian Council of Social Science Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110067 before the last date mentioned in the advertisement. An advance copy of the application can also be sent through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Study Proposal in 1500 words.
2. Composition of the research team, including Institutional affiliation.
3. CV of all Researchers (PD and Co-PDs) with their signature and consent in writing.
4. Forwarding letter from the University/Institute of Affiliation.
5. Application form in prescribed format, and
6. Budget proposed.
'Note: Those who have applied under Research Programme on “Research Studies on Specific Issues in Special Regions” need not apply again with the same proposal. However, they may apply with a new proposal in given thrust areas. In case of selection in both the categories, they are required to choose any one them.